Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Do you look copper outside?

Many people who have gold in the house are looking for copper outside. Russian Proverb

Let’s do a little exercise. List gold in your house. It includes you, your achievements, your family, things you have and hobbies you enjoy. I go first:

3 Great people in my life
  • My Mom
  • My Dad
  • My youngest brother
Who are in yours?

3 Biggest achievements in my life?
  • Taking my mom to pilgrimage / hajj right after I turned 18 (and became eligible for it)
  • Financially supporting my family since I was 23.
  • Quitting Tobacco.
What are yours?

3 Sports I enjoy playing
  • Squash
  • Golf
  • Long boarding
What do you play?

3 Sports I enjoy watching
  • Wrestling
  • Football
  • Boxing
What do you watch?

3 Skills

  • Software development
  • Web Design
  • Hardware and Networking
What do you do?

3 Favourite belongings
What you got?

3 Services I love to use
What serves you?

3 Places I love to visit
Where do you go?

3 Things I'm proud off

  • My religion
  • My family
  • My country (Pakistan and Canada)
What are your proud of?

3 Dishes I love to eat
  • Goats. Hamdi's and Palao my mom / sister makes.
  • Omelet Sandwich that my sister makes.
  • Fruit salad that my sister makes.
  • Thai food. (yeah it's 4th)
What are yours?

StumbleUpon Toolbar

2 Comments:

At 11/02/2005 09:15:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

geez Imran, don't you ever cook for yourself?

 
At 11/03/2005 11:50:00 PM, Blogger Loser said...

No, there are places in world where I'm total idiot. Kitchen is # 1. My mom used to kick me out moment I entered the kitchen. I always end up breaking / burning / tripping over something.

So places I look like an idiot:

1) Kitchen
2) Home depot
3) Quixtar seminar

 

Post a Comment

<< Home