Thursday, September 29, 2005

Benefits of criticizing Quixtar

I have been asked many times "What do you gain by bashing Quixtar?". Stupid question eh! I can pick my ass or pee in the wind, what do you care? I'm not jumping you on the malls or harassing my relatives to see the plan. I write a blog where you come yourself.

Who will ask such a stupid question? You got it. My uplines and every other IBO.

So here are the fringe benefits:
  • My writing improved, helping my career big time.
  • Grasped emerging technologies like Blogs, Forums etc.
  • I get to know Qblog. A little, I must add. You’ll never know him even if you do. You dunno Nunzio *. Learned lot from him e.g. phpBB, Skype, Smarty, Wiki, podcasts, mambo etc. I free lance some clients and configured forum and Wiki for them. I have my own forum and moved personal site on mambo. I may not learn all these things if I didn’t know him.
  • Joined an online community. I saw ad filled forums all the time but quixtarBlog forum is the one I love.
  • He contributed on multi some level in helping me see how cool MAC and open source is.
  • I get to know some really cool guys, gals, IBOs and dawgs.
  • I understand how stupid MLM is and how vulnerable one can be when prospected by friends.
  • A good online activity, other than playing games of course!
* You dunno Nunzio

Nunzio is a professional wrestler who plays italian. A friend of mine recently saw his WCW video where he makes this gesture and screams "YOU DUNNO NUNZIO". My friend got hooked! Every other hour he shouts "YOU DUNNO NUNZIO". His roomate told us he once screamed in his sleep "YOU DUNNO NUNZIO".

StumbleUpon Toolbar

2 Comments:

At 10/05/2005 02:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am doing a research project on Quixtar. It is obvious that you don't care for them. Can you e-mail me your story why? mejohnson79@gmail.com I would appreciate it. Thanks.

 
At 10/13/2005 11:30:00 PM, Blogger Loser said...

Ok here it is:

Laid off in august 2002. While my mom was prospected by a lady in public transport. Turns out Quixtar. I was skeptical, but my Dad said lets try. We were willing to try any thing then.

Signed up, worked like crazy,

http://tinyurl.com/bf8fd

lost $1,000 every month

http://tinyurl.com/5nkom

Total of $10,000 in a year.

Then quit in June 2003.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home