Sunday, September 11, 2005

Archive.org not archiving Amquix.info

Has anyone else noticed archive.org is not archiving the amquix.info any more?

He yanked off the Orrin dripping with integrity satire for sure. Therefore, yours truly is now archiving that site weekly. Some people keep an eye on quixtar PR blogs, I watch critics. There was archive.org, and now it is on my shoulders to keep you commie liberals straight. Why? Why me? Ok I accept, lets go!

Mysterious yanking off stuff is my pet peeve. Either put it on the web or don't. I understand at times content need to be updated. There are some general rules though.

It is author's right to pull off the stuff, similary I can archive any open site. You gotta do what you gotta do, I gotta do what I gotta do! Didn't we save sites for school projects?

Analyze THAT!

StumbleUpon Toolbar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home