Need technical help with blog
Yeah! You heard it.
- This horizontal scroll bar shouldn't be there. Any idea how to remove it? You can view source and try to figure. Some missing table tag? Style sheet?
Update 1: Some one posted a long comment that was breaking my template. It was edited. Tiny URL ppl. But there is still scroll in main index.
Update 2: It is because of Farrago recent comments. No body reported them this bug ?!?!? Bug is on the developer site as well, LOL. Well lets see. I may user their comment hack to resolve the anonymous user headache.
- RSS feed isn't working. Mevi pointed it a while ago. How to fix it?
Update 3: RSS working! Thanks to Mevi. I published this blog to my web site like 6 months ago, then republished it back to blogger. Since then atom URL was imranaziz.net. Resaved the publish setting and RSS is pimp now.
- How to manage my permanent links? So many blogs to link, so little space. I don't want to run chatter either.
- How to 'force' users to have some identity without registering for blogger? I don’t like ‘anonymous’ comments. Hard to tell who said what.
It is not commenter’s fault. Blogger gives 3 comment settings: blog members, bloggers and any one.
And of course, I want 'Any one' to comment. Then on comment screen:
Any Idea how to have only 'other' comment option and not 'anonymous' one? I don't want to try haloscan comment. Popup window, yuck yuck. Also, make comments appear detached from the post.
- I have to manually send trackbacks in haloscan. Is there a plugin that do that automatically for blogger? In MT and typepad its built-in.
Update 4: Blogger just gave Backlinks.
- Become moderator in a new ubber geeky forum
- Unlimited help for your blog
- Uncensored picture of my goat!