Monday, July 04, 2005

Question from PRO Quixtar people

What do you want from critics?

I have been talking to IBOs and other Quixtar loving folks (that's you fleak). Many IBOs, even non system ones (e.g. Fred of MTR) says writing any thing about Quixtar (except positive) is no good. Some went to extreme and call names e.g. "Broke Loser" to "Sadomasochist Homosexual". I agree with Fred on one point though, Quixtar related discussion seems to invite 'wrong' crowd. I don't think I need to explain that ;)

Monday reader mail of Quixtar blog has some real angry mails. How hard it is to get hate mail any way? Write any thing that doesn't laud Quixtar and bam! My first 10 comments were all 'hate'.

I have a question for such people. What exactly you want from me? Delete this blog? Never speak or think about Quixtar? Sign up again? What?

My upline (Ahmer Azam) was on phone with me for like 2 hours when we told him we quit. You guessed it, begging / love bombing to not quit and go to yet another rally. When he discovered this blog, he posted some what on the lines, "admit defeat and move on". Hmm, is it getting whatever u can get depending on the situation? E.g. if online forums were more....IBO friendly, IBOs will be fishing for clients / members aggressively?

StumbleUpon Toolbar

2 Comments:

At 7/05/2005 11:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mo dude,

We want you to keep doing what you do best :0)

Personally being an IBO, I don't care if people quit or not, but they need to be quitting for the "right" reasons. If people don't want to stay, I don't let them stay. I just had a brand new guy quit on Sunday. Doesn't matter, I still liked the guy and told him I'd still help him with his online businesses to help make them profitable. Big deal. It is more important for me to make a friend, than to make another run of the mill tape-speaking IBO.

Big M

 
At 7/05/2005 12:20:00 PM, Blogger Loser said...

I Hope you do the same thing, and every does the same thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home