Friday, July 01, 2005

White lies

If you are a prospect, here is how you can find the lies:

IBO: In Quixtar you can be free.
You: Free? Funny you said that. You travel from New Jersy to up here, and I'm sitting in my home. And you are telling me to be free?

IBO: Our leaders are sought after speakers all over the world.
You: Who seek them outside Quixtar? Seriously, who does?

IBO: If you keep on doing what you are doing, where you'll be in 5 years?
You: Same place. I love it! I'm enjoying life to the fullest. Thank God.

IBO: Don't you wanna own Jets, Islands? How about extra $500
You: Dude, that's what you want. Not me! btw do you have those things? Show me!

IBO: I know a person who does. He teaches me!
You: I know someone who teaches that stuff too. Library is full!

IBO: But that person does not have financial interest in you
You: I know a used car sales man who have a lot of financial interest in me. I HATE him.

IBO: Don't you hate your routine?
You: No I love it! Majority of the world don't have what I have.

IBO: Are you telling me you like going to work on Monday?
You: Yes. Do you like traveling here?

IBO: Oh yes, it's been terrific!
You: You are wierd. So going to work on Monday is bad, but driving 15 hours is great?

IBO: Well I'm doing this for our future
You: Really? How much fortune did you make in this trip?

IBO: That's none of your business!
You: Right! telling me that my life sucks is your business?

IBO: Hey I'm here to help you!!
You: Ok, can you mow my lawn please?

IBO: No, I'm here to show you the opportunity. Opportunity doesn't always knock on the door.
You: Opportunities like this are always out there man! Yawn, I'm tired.

IBO: My team is the fastest growing team. You haven't seen any thing like that.
You: How do you know! Btw another guy was saying the same thing. He must be lying?

IBO: You must love your Boss man!
You: Oh yeah I love him! I get a bonner every time I see him. He's hot! You are not bad looking either.......Do you keep your ...uh....options open?

StumbleUpon Toolbar

2 Comments:

At 7/02/2005 08:01:00 PM, Blogger Dave Robison said...

Hey Mo!

Just thought you'd like to know that On The Road With Dave is now at it's new domain.

http://www.ontheroadwithdave.com/

More changes on the way.

Thanks

Dave

 
At 7/02/2005 10:14:00 PM, Blogger Loser said...

Dave, if I haven't said that before, your blog has become something! I've been following it and I love the evolution of it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home