Wednesday, June 29, 2005

May I publish Blakey report?

This guy is my hero :) He exercises the freedom of speech the way it should be!!! He has no personal motive to degrade some one. He is not selling personal lives of celebrities like media does. He is just defending freedom of speech against the oppressors of it.

So, here he explained why he, or any one, can publish Blakey report. May I ;)
Dear Mr. Griffin:
Thank you for sending me a copy of Judge Gilmore’s protective order in Proctor & Gamble v. Amway along with your letter of March 2. My reading of this order leads to the following observations:

1. Paragraph 16 says that the terms of the order shall remain in force "to the extent that the information in such material is not or does not become known to the public..." Since I obtained my copy of the Blakey Report from a publicly accessible web page, the information clearly has become known to the public. The order therefore no longer applies to this document.

2. Paragraph 16 also says that the protective order is "binding upon all persons to whom confidential information is disclosed hereunder." The information was not disclosed to me under the terms of this order. I was never a party to this litigation, nor do I have any relationship of any kind with Amway, or Proctor & Gamble, or their respective attorneys, agents, or consultants. The protective order was never intended to apply to totally unrelated parties like me, or the news media, and it is not binding upon me now.

Sincerely,
Dr. David S. Touretzky
Research Professor
cc: Judge D. Vanessa Gilmore

Professor G. Robert Blakey is the nation’s foremost authority on the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization Act (RICO). And in his opinion,
Amway business is run in a manner that is parallel to that of major organized crime groups, in particular the Mafia.

I got it from a public website. Ok, here is the Blakey report.

StumbleUpon Toolbar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home