Thursday, June 23, 2005

Should I be harassed?

Ok answer me, if I host some thing that

Does not have a seal / protective court order on it
Does not contain any wrong information
Does not have any libel or profanity or threats

Should I be harassed by lawyers? Is there any law that prevents me from legal bull shitting?

And what if that exact content (word to word) is already published in many other places? Many of them are anonymous? So why me?

And go find those anonymous places your self if you are the one hunting and erasing them. That's your job. Not mine.

So what's going on? Quixtar is trying to supress freedom of speech by bugging me. So far indirectly. They are quite good trampling this basic right of an american. Freedom eh!

Well good job, I don't think public like supressors of free speech very much. Keep getting more 'negative' publicity by doing so.

StumbleUpon Toolbar

6 Comments:

At 6/23/2005 10:25:00 AM, Blogger Dave Robison said...

Hey MO!

Can you be more specific about how you are being harrassed, without crossing any legal boundaries?

Dave

 
At 6/23/2005 11:22:00 AM, Blogger Loser said...

Yes I was quite ambiguous. Just waiting to see how things shape up. It's about mirroring some disputed content actually. I am not being harassed right now, but I think I'm about to. They are indirectly bugging me with a potential of being harassed.

I'll be much more clear when it starts. MUCH more, trust me. Right now I'm wondering, should I be?

 
At 6/26/2005 10:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YO MO,

I guess if you're gonna rattle the big dog cages, expect to be rattled back. Don't worry, you got Qblog and Bo short and the guy who wrote MOD behind you(hopefully). I hope all goes well anyways.

Big M

 
At 6/27/2005 02:30:00 AM, Blogger Loser said...

Thanks Big M.

I'm not worried. I just want to tell people what happens when some one dares to wirte about Amway / Quixtar. There have been many casualities.

As far as I know, I'm not doing any thing illegal.

 
At 6/29/2005 02:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I read something that you posted which stated, "it works for the top few". Let me ask you something. In america who are the top few? Are the top few the average or the "majority" as you call it? No, the top few are the few individuals in america who have an above average drive and dicipline to achieve their goals. So of corse this business works for the top few. The top few are not the average or the "majority". They are the elite and made the system work for them through hard work and sacrifice. The average does not sacrifice. You sound like the corperate type, so let me ask you another question. Who are the top few in your chosen field of endevor. Do they act as the norm or the "majority"? I think not. This business is just like anything else. It is a system that will work. It just has to be worked.

 
At 6/29/2005 10:23:00 AM, Blogger Loser said...

u r right, but either u didn't read my whole post, or I didn't explain much.

in corporate, top ppl make more money, yes! But rest also do. And money come from out to in.

In Quixtar system, money flows from bottom to top, and the top ppl make as much money as bottom ones lose.

If u r speaking of 'system' like BWW, is it working for you? how much u r making?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home