Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Incident: My First Diamond Rally

Ok it's wednesday and here is an incident. I can't promise to have them in chronological order. I'll post whatever I could recall.

We had some home meetings by then. And if you have been an IBO, you know that your sponsor and upline will sign up ANY one you invite to home meeting in first month. I had two downlines, neither of them could drive! I was a new driver too, and one of them lived at some REAL wierd place. Before meeting I had to pick them up and my sponsor were giving ride to my parents.

I lost.....frustrated. Any way, my sponsors and parents asked me to come without the prospect. It was like leaving gold in mine .....I never saw a diamond before and I really want my prospect to see them too. Half way to the meeting, I saw my sponsors standing with the prospect! They picked him up after I called I can't. I was so excited and thankful.

Philip and Patricia Davis were the guest Diamonds. And you guessed it right! Phenomenal speaker! I still respect Philip Davis to date. He is the only one I know who reveals tool income from stage. Later in FED he said "We'll get most of the money collected in this seminar because we worked to get most of the crowd" or something like that, revealing that tool income exists, whatever IBO pay for the FED is not for hall but is paid to Diamonds. I heard him saying that in some other seminars too.

Saw the "Flush the stinking Job, Freedom" first time there. Diamonds don't do it btw. Vishal always made "kill" gesture for that. Fired up crowd asks for that. I honestly didn't find it much creepy. After all in Canada we see guys looking like girls, girl looking like guys, teens looking like cross of parrots and human, why would a gesture in a meeting would be creepy?

After the meeting my upline gave me 10 tapes from his car trunk, all of them I lost (in downline / prospects) in subsquent months, among my own tapes and lit packs. As Shivaram Kumar said, "Lit packs I lost could be seen around planet Saturn".

None of the prospects signed up, and here am I. Sponsors and upline are still in. Giving rides and losing tapes I guess. I hope not, but that's how it works.

StumbleUpon Toolbar

3 Comments:

At 10/16/2007 12:45:00 AM, Blogger mentor53 said...

It's sad. That system never worked even in the early years. 97%+ failure from day one and people keep beating their heads against the wall trying to make it work.

Read
Success In 10 Steps


Don Standard
281-645-6329 anytime

 
At 11/02/2008 05:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sucked at it dude!! Thats why it did not work for you!!

 
At 4/20/2010 11:09:00 PM, Blogger A BWW IBO said...

Oh, yes! We all sucked at it. As though you made it :-).

You should check out

http://professional-liars.blogspot.com

to learn more about Shivram Kumar.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home