Saturday, November 26, 2005

Toronto Raptors SUCKS

It's official, Toronto Raptors sucks!!

Why? Toronto people are too loyal to their teams. Civic pride! But Raptors and Leafs abuses that loyality all the time.

Leafs haven't won Stanly cup since 1967. At least they're a play-off team. My youngest brother studied in Tariq Islamic School and their principal taught kids how leafs dissapointed him when he was a kid and he hates him. A bearded relegious figure saying that ;)

And raptors....lost 9 out of first 10 games in year 2005. My youngest brother is a big fan, go to his basketball practice in -30 C, watches every raptor game. Hard to see a thirteen year old broken heart every other night. Raptors know they're gonna get butts on seats. So they don't work as hard as other teams.

StumbleUpon Toolbar

3 Comments:

At 11/26/2005 11:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's a BUMMER! I'm not from Toronto. I'm from upstate NY. Sometimes I watch the Argos though. I am not a Bills fan ... but I know how you feel.

 
At 11/27/2005 01:54:00 AM, Blogger Loser said...

NY huh! Jets or Giants?

 
At 11/29/2005 10:27:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey loser. I placed a permanent link of your blog in my blog: http://quixtarbusinessreview.blogspot.com . I would like to exchange links. Thanks. Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home