Thursday, July 07, 2005

Tools

I'll talk about two tools, tapes and seminars. What exactly is in them:
  • If you don't build Quixtar and watch TV, you won't be able to pay the bill and your marriage will fall apart. (heard literally, word to word)
  • Our life sucked without Quixtar
  • Don't think any thing bad about Quixtar.
  • People who don't do Quixtar are broke.
  • If they don't appear broke, they are broke at "another" level.
  • Quixtar is the only way to make money.
  • Job, business, investment, all bad.
  • Rallies: We struggled to go Diamond too.
  • Do 300 PV, buy tapes, go to seminar, listen to Kate.
  • Quixtar will create world peace. Various nations sponsoring each other etc.
  • Gays can't do this business.
  • It's ok if people don't do Quixtar. I need poor people to do various things for me.
Did I miss any thing from these tape teachings? Or is it still the same thing over and over again? In my one year, August 2002 – May 2003 I didn’t hear any thing different. On the other hand, I studied computer sciences few years ago. Now my sister's computer science syllabus is quite changed.

My point: How does all that crap compares to the college education?

StumbleUpon Toolbar

1 Comments:

At 7/31/2005 02:52:00 AM, Blogger Loser said...

Hi Kurosawa,

I heard Bill Britt saying in a seminar (which of course, later became a tape) gays can't build this business.

There is another tape by Dexter Yager, warning wifes against gays who can steal their husbands :) You think it was a joke? It was not.

Check out http://amquix.info Or http://www.merchantsofdeception.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home