Sunday, August 08, 2004

I dare ya! All IBOs

If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.
J. M. Power

Hello all IBOs out there. You guys have some faith! I mean some real serious faith. Can you prove Quixtar works? Can you prove this “Motivational Business” is not a scam? I dare ya! Come to this Forum http://www.quixtarblog.com/forum and defend the “System”. Invite your diamonds to come there as well. After all, they have all the time in the world don’t they? Ask them to do all IBOs a favor and defend their scam….err business. That is an open forum, and as far as I’ve experienced, no one deletes any post unless it contains profane language. Express yourself there. Prove the critics wrong. Prove Quixtar is not ripping people off. Prove majority of people succeed in Quixtar. I dare ya!

At any give time, 99.9 % of you are losing money. That’s right! I am not talking about those little cheques you are receiving from Quixtar. I’m talking about those cheques – system costs – cost of buying all those expensive products. That’s right, a simple business formula.

Profit = Gross profit – expenses

Don’t tell me you are at this pin level or that ping level. Tell me, how much profit you are making? Calculate all your expenses honestly and tell me, are you making any money? I’ll make it simple. Don’t tell me, tell yourself.

I read in a standing order book: “Definition of insanity is doing same thing over and over again expecting different result”.

Here is other news! Just one in every 342 IBOs qualified as a Q12 platinum.

Source: Quixtar reported 1461 Q12's.

Here is what I’ve found in this site: Can Any Amway/Quixtar’s cult explain any of the following:

Quote from the above site: (Amquix.info)

Chance of becoming a millionaire from Quixtar: 0.022%
Total number of Millionaire households in America: 4-6%

Amquix.info Quote:
Quixtar seems to be for the people with IQ less than 70 or 60. Otherwise why would the percentage of IBOs who are millionaire is lower than that of the entire US as a whole? One would be much better off by being just another person in the crowd of 270 million people of the US than being an IBO of Amway/Quixtar.

Source: http://www.amquix.info

StumbleUpon Toolbar

2 Comments:

At 4/11/2006 05:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when u go to school dont u spend money(system). wen u go to gay ass walmart dont u spend ferria there to... but this business dont work with people that dont want to make it work... and the guy that spend over 1000 a month was geting riped of pretty much by his upline and vending machinse seems it only works w gheto people... shit ive only been and ibo for about 2 months and i am making more than my old job... and besides its garanteed 2-5 years not 10 month! for me it might be ten months cuz im doing good... also u only need to do 100 pv minumum to get a cheek see man u guys got fuked up the ass by ur up line... and this business has been open over 40 years and its in 96 diff contries... opens are $6, school system is $94 semenares are $20 and conventions are $120 so u got ripped off and thats all if u ever neer california in the upper part let meknow ill be glad to prove u wrong and let u know its in Ukiah, Ca ivery other wed. at best western inn at 7 for los gringos (wite) and at 8 for spanish homei.

 
At 5/12/2010 01:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you just compare AMWAY to college/school? I had 30 thousand in loans from college and paid it off in 3 year after college. Can Amway make me $10 a year and some, fuck no? not unless my up-line loves and and I follow every fucking thing they say. 2 months...nice you are completely under their control now. Let see how much money they rake in from you till you quit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home