Monday, November 08, 2004

My business

As I started my own business in August, got payments of october also, $650 CAD.

Investment
: $0
Time: 13 Hours
Profit: $650
Expenses: Home ISP

Not bad! One of the services included setting up a blog for my clients. Blogging pays eh!

Marketing: got a new lead and hopefully will get enough work to keep me busy during christmas as well. I don't celeberate christmas so I was looking for work in christmas holidays.

Once an IBO told negative ol me "Businesses work, people don't". My sponsor also told me "foregin" stories of some one in India going diamond in a year. Well,

I don't know what I don't know
But I know what I know
If you know what I mean

(Stealing some one in quixtarBLOG forum signature)


StumbleUpon Toolbar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home