Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Most Honest Quixtar Plan

I know I have to complete the Quixtar info series I started but I am getting the revelation now ... what can I do?

So here is the most honest Quixtar plan. I challenge you to find a more honest Quixtar plan on earth! And it’s brief too. Trust me! I had seen 2 hours long plans. As much as I hate you, I would never do that to you.

So here it goes:

The Plan


Hello guys. My name doesn't matter, so is yours. I'm here to explain you the Quixtar plan. That’s right, Q-U-I-X-T-A-R, the same shitty company, illegitimate child of pimpish Amway. I won't waste your time in a ridiculous dream building mumbo jumbo. I know you’re greedy all right. Here is a circle, that’s you.

Now all you have to do is pimp out your friends and family. When you run out of them you gotta find the other suckers. Y'all know this world is full of suckers who are as greedy as you are and will come running when they’ll hear money. Now you find some losers and bring them to the meeting. Some morons will join you, some won't. How many jackasses do you know?

A List: Ok let’s start how to pimp out your friends and family first. This is easy stuff as you already know their weaknesses. What about your sister who just got divorced and looking for an opportunity to meet people? And your uncle Joe, who talks to himself since his wife died? How about your mom and dad who are way too lonely since you don't give a shit about them anymore? They'll do anything to have your company won't they? Just get their butts on the seat and any moron will be happy to kiss their asses and sell them this shit. You follow up with them and there is your pimping out part. Harass, beg or yell, get those retards sign up.

B List: How about your colleagues who just got laid off? They’ve got some good severance shit and very eager to invest it wisely. Get them! Tell them to bring their portfolios etc. They'll come running! Invite them to the conference. You know they got the money to go there. After the conference those idiots will have no choice since they’ve spent most of their severance. Now they got to screw other people to get their money back. Sweet eh! And remember these seminars are where the gold is hidden! Seminars, books and tapes.

C List: By the time you have screwed these people, you'll be a real tough sunuvabitch ready for the fresh meat. Go to the mall. Look out for the snobs wearing good dresses and fat wallets. Find an excuse to chat with them. Aim is to get their phone number. Hide if you have to, and corner them when you can so they have to talk to you. Don't let them go until they give you their phone numbers. Then call them. Don't EVER put the phone down until they agree to meet you. Now show them the plan!

Training:
How to further squeeze these ass holes? Simple! Same cycle again, pimp em out till they order! Beg, harass or yell and beat the PV out of them! Keep selling seminars, tapes and book. Those are shitty alright, but they'll keep the suckers longer.

Smart ones of these morons will start doing what you are doing, i.e. pimping other ppl out and squeezing their wallets by beating the PV out of them.

You got to have a real tough skin, be a stubborn sunnuvabitch and teach other people to be the same.

I won't waste your time in showing you the numbers, as they all are in that stupid looking file I gave ya. As much as I doubt your intelligence, I know you can understand those numbers. It's a pyramid, idiot! As simple as that. And if you haven't figured out yet, products are just a decoy. Tapes, book and seminars are the real money maker. You need to move enough products to qualify for that(tool) money. Get more ppl to go on top, and suck their blood as long as you can. Be a Dracula, go Diamond. Don't EVER tell any body about the return policy of the tools! It's just to keep the feds away.

Now, sign up, pah-lease! Else I won't let ya go......
StumbleUpon Toolbar

9 Comments:

At 8/18/2004 10:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Imran,

Are you trying to tell us that the reason you got involved was greed?

Jim Reed

 
At 8/18/2004 10:47:00 AM, Blogger Loser said...

I wasn't shown the honest plan. I was so naive that I believed I'd be helping ppl and we all will be rich.

I joined right after I lost my job. I was looking for ANY thing. And yes I was. I wanted (and still do) a better future, but not by screwing other people.

 
At 8/20/2004 09:16:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

huahahahahahahah, desperate man....huauauauauauauhahaha,

 
At 8/22/2004 05:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frustration is understandable and anger at one's failure even more justified. However, to complain at such length about one's waisted time in any venture proves to the reader that the failure lies within the mind of the writer and not in any business, good, bad, or otherwise. You are your own waist of time. Get over it, prove to the world that you can be a success no matter what business you choose. Maybe then, you can actually have the respect of fellow Bloggers when they read about your success.

"Gluttony of the intellect is to indulge in knowledge without ever applying it practically." -Joel A. Wright-

 
At 8/22/2004 05:28:00 PM, Blogger Loser said...

Thanks. I am quite over it, purpose of this blog is to make other people aware. Call it business analysis of a company, which I did in other posts. I won't call it waste of time.

 
At 8/22/2004 05:35:00 PM, Blogger Loser said...

Also, failure in business is one thing, I explained it in my recent post. Being scammed is not a business failure. Making other people aware of scam is the least I could do. I respect myself for it, and couldn't care less if 'fellow bloggers' respect me or not.

 
At 10/01/2007 01:19:00 AM, Blogger Anonymous said...

Very funny

 
At 2/01/2009 05:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just so you know...
Im an IBO of Quixtar
and I would bet my life
that I have a BETTER life than you.

-Katya

 
At 5/12/2010 01:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I highly doubt that and I don't even know the blogger.

Sincerity is not a test of truth - It is possible to be sincerely wrong.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home