Friday, February 24, 2006

Adios Muchachos

Update: My new blog: http://www.imranaziz.net/blog

Ok folks, it's about time. I'm done with Quixtar related stuff. It has been a lot of fun, very good friends (that friend ship will continue) and good learning.

I would definitely blog. Either hybrid, or golfing blog. I'm about to release my own software, and my IT consulting business is getting more clients. I know, all bloggers have other things to do. But I just don't want blog this anymore.

In my "snapping out of trance" period it was quite shocking that how we, along with many other "sharp" ppl got suckered in this stupid cult. It was very surprising. I still feel the same way about Quixtar, but I would rather blog about Golf, or WWE.

Advantages of authoring this blog
  • I went from 5 hits to 100 hits per day average, even when I don't update this blog for months. How? Be Brief, traffic and comments will follow. No one wants to read 5 page ramble.
  • Simpler, easier to read blog is better than gadget-mess, no matter how techy you feel.
  • Learned blogs, phpBB etc. Configured them for clients and made $$$$.
  • Communication skills improved.
  • Made some very good friends.
  • Created on-going 6 figure residual income via google ads.
See you guys in my hybrid blog.

Bye
StumbleUpon Toolbar

9 Comments:

At 2/25/2006 02:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Imran,

I decided to take your advice and start my own blog.

http://outsidersperspective.blogspot.com

Jim Reed

 
At 2/25/2006 04:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi imran,

I huge fan of blog. How you make money through google adds?

Thank you

Azam

 
At 2/25/2006 04:14:00 PM, Blogger Loser said...

Azam - check adsense.com

I was joking btw.

Jim, good to see ur blog, it's in my daily "reed" now :D

 
At 2/26/2006 02:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I was joking btw."

Are you sure you weren't at a least a little bit serious? Sometimes the best jokes are true. I think there is some value in moving on. After a few months of not posting on the topic, I am starting to see that.

Jim Reed

 
At 3/07/2006 04:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See ya buddy! :) It was nice debating with ya.
Tata Hoogibartheene matte betiagona ;)

 
At 3/11/2006 10:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A friend of mine told me about your Quixtar sucks blog so I had to check it out. Too bad you're moving on to other topics now. Anyway, your stuff is entertaining and because you're anti-Quixtar and Amway and all that other stuff, I thought you'd enjoy this funny article written by Rob Bloom. It's all about scams: http://www.robbloom.com/creative/preston.htm

 
At 3/28/2006 06:16:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Imran, why do you stop your blog? I've a great idea. Why don't we try to prove that the Quixtar system isn't working? I've some ideas about how we can manage this. You can reach me at ricktelu@hotmail.com.

 
At 3/28/2006 02:04:00 PM, Blogger Loser said...

Just got bored with this whole thingy :) You want to blog? blogger.com is very easy. You can be blogging a wicked blog in no time.

 
At 3/06/2007 02:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quitters will always quit...such as you all...Your dreams were to small to work for...

Thats on you, but there are thousands of people out there that will pursue more out of life than a job...It is a shame that with your sad failure, you are trying others who are willing to win, and pay the price...

Grow up...and cast the blame on who caused the mess your in...Yourself....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home