Update: My new blog: http://www.imranaziz.net/blog
Ok folks, it's about time. I'm done with Quixtar related stuff. It has been a lot of fun, very good friends (that friend ship will continue) and good learning.
I would definitely blog. Either hybrid, or golfing blog. I'm about to release my own software, and my IT consulting business is getting more clients. I know, all bloggers have other things to do. But I just don't want blog this anymore.
In my "snapping out of trance" period it was quite shocking that how we, along with many other "sharp" ppl got suckered in this stupid cult. It was very surprising. I still feel the same way about Quixtar, but I would rather blog about Golf, or WWE.
Advantages of authoring this blog
- I went from 5 hits to 100 hits per day average, even when I don't update this blog for months. How? Be Brief, traffic and comments will follow. No one wants to read 5 page ramble.
- Simpler, easier to read blog is better than gadget-mess, no matter how techy you feel.
- Learned blogs, phpBB etc. Configured them for clients and made $$$$.
- Communication skills improved.
- Made some very good friends.
- Created on-going 6 figure residual income via google ads.