Monday, August 29, 2005

FormerDiamond: Let Them Speak for Themselves

Feature article: Former diamond's former blog

Let Them Speak for Themselves

I had a funny situation occur yesterday. I was retrieving something out of a storage area that I seldom use. When I moved a couple boxes I found some recordings I thought had been thrown out. There were dozens in the box. As an aside, when I left that business I threw away

thousands upon thousands of tapes.

I stuck my hand in the box and randomly pulled out 4 tapes. I walked over to a tape player and plugged them in one by one. Within seconds of each tape I heard the following clips. Let me state in advance, for the purpose of disclosure, I did not play each tape for more than a few moments to find this information. I can only imagine what I would findif I listened all the way through.

1. Jerry Meadows- click here

You mean to tell me that all I have to do in the next 60 days to go direct is to listen to a tape a day and read 30 minutes and go double go-getter? If that is the case I cannot imagine why there are not thousands of new directs each month.

2. Jerry Meadows- click here

Once again, I did not know that selling products was optional. I assumed that mlm regulations mandated the selling of products. However, when Jerry said sell and/or sponsor people I can understand why peoplethink that selling is optional.

If I am not mistaken, Jerry sits on the IBOAI board. In that position are we to assume that his views are endorsed by Q and his fellow tenured-pins?

3. Billy Florence- click here

Maybe this is why people follow blindly. They are asked to simply "...do it on total faith." To listen to Billy explain the reading and his empahsis on listening to tapes one would assume it is the only way to grow. If I am not mistaken, Billy sits on the IBOAI board. In that position are we to assume that his views are endorsed by Q and his fellow tenured-pins?

4. Jody Victor- click here

When I was a distributor the corporate literature said that tools are optional. To listen to Jody however, one would assume that the only way to build the business is through the tools. Didn't he say,“...that's what builds the business?” If I am not mistaken, Jody sits on the IBOAI board. In that position are we to assume that his views are endorsed by Q and his fellow tenured-pins?

5. Fred Harteis-click here

I can only assume that Fred actually sees his former distributors this way. He did say, “...If you don’t want to build the business...” One of the statements I hear from people day after day, is that they were afraid of quitting because they did not want to be viewed as losers. I wonder where they got this impression? Listen for yourself.

If I am not mistaken, Fred sits on the IBOAI board. In that position are we to assume that his views are endorsed by Q and his fellowtenured-pins?

I thought I would share these statements of the so-called leaders with you. This is the information I received as I worked my way through that business. Based on the feedback I receive...not much has changed.

Additionally, I thought I would share Rich DeVos' satements regarding some of these issues. By the way, all of the clips from above were recorded more than a decade later than Rich's. Maybe they did not hear what he had to say...then again, maybe they do not care.
  1. Click Here
  2. Click Here
  3. Click Here
  4. Click Here
I wish you the best.

Sincerely,
Bo

The preceding comments are based on my experiences and opinions.

StumbleUpon Toolbar

1 Comments:

At 8/14/2011 04:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must be a "loser" who couldn't build a business and blame someone else. And must be so illiterate to truly know the definition of a "pyramid". Go back to living on the government and those of us who pay taxes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home