Sunday, August 14, 2005

Republicans hate me, I hate republicans


Yeah it is a political post, but instead of fighting on some one else's blog, I'm gonna say it here. Expect one political post per week.

Republican Party

In my opinion, republicans are not really that far off from Ku Klux Klan. Hatred and intolerance is there, just not as visible as in KKK.

So republicans hate me. They do. Don't say they don't because it is my experience. I'm from a visible minority in North America. And this is my experience. I try not to provoke any one. Here are the precautions I take:
  • I don't block traffic for stupid rallies.
  • I don't play my folk music loud. Personally I hate music. All kind.
  • I dress according to the culture here.
  • My religious festivals don't cause any inconvenience.
  • I pray quietly.
  • I don't shove my beliefs down any one's throat.
  • I don't look any one down who don't share my belief. I expect the same.
  • Outside mosque, I'm just another North American. North America is my home.
  • I'm working on my accent. It's the letter "T" and "D" I need to work on.
However, I can not change who I am. And for that they hate me.

Here are the following characteristics of Republicans
  • American invasion of Iraq was absolutely right. Al-Qaeda has a letter Q, so does Iraq. That's clear link right there.
  • What ever the President Bush does is right. Despite he has lower than monkey IQ and an impressive resume, don't criticize him.
  • Innocent people die on 9/11. Now its fair to kill as many innocent people as possible. Its democracy.
  • People hate America because of our freedom.
  • Americans outside America are not very safe. It's because world is crazy. We didn't brought it on ourselves.
  • We have a lot of women abuse ourselves. But we can label any government as wife beaters and our public will love it when we carpet bomb them.
  • Suicide bombing is bad, real bad, but carpet bombing is good.
  • We kill thousands of people so there can be democracy in their country. CIA also overthrew 20 or more democracies. But don't talk about it.
  • Any thing bad about "Right" is a conspiracy of liberal media. Discard it immediately, just because it is in liberal media.
  • Liberals are communist.
  • Minorities are bad. They are not white, they are bad. Although America has a negative population growth without immigrants, we should hate immigrants any ways.
  • God gave America to white Christians, and that's the way it should be! (God gave American to Native Americans, one we genocide, and our population has negative growth as we party more and live normal married life less)
  • There is no fuel shortage or pollution problem. I can drive fuel crazy trucks if I want to.
  • If you don't agree most of above points, you hate freedom.
Many people vote for GOP despite disagreeing above as they had no choice. Liberal wants to give tax money to crack addicts and homeless prostitutes. And some other stuff. That I don't like either. My point is, I'm not talking about those people who voted republicans to avoid such things. I'm talking to those who agree with most of the above. Many republicans do! And there is a reason.

Last century, it worked. Global community was not as visible and so was social intolerance. Super powers took advantage of poor countries and exploited them. Having such public was good for US development. Now good foreign relations are in need. China & Eoro are future economic giants. Smarter and popular than USSR.

In seventies, republicans didn't participate in civil right movements, did they? Now every one think "N" word is a bad word so they don't use it. They changed a little, but not that much. Else I won't be writing this post. Remember, I'm here for less than 5 years. How I know all this? Wait, Liberal media! No wait, my personal experiences.

Also, when you say some thing about it, immediate response is, "Hey I didn't disagree with point 1-9 of republican agenda". Well, you disassociate yourself with republicans. So I was not talking to you. Was I? You don't agree with these points so aren't you on my side?

Here is a gem of some one fighting on behalf of GOP while disagreeing with their policies.

Any ways, you hate me, I hate you. Doesn't get any simpler than that. Wait, I'm spouting hatred so I'm a terrorist. Right?

StumbleUpon Toolbar

5 Comments:

At 8/13/2005 11:23:00 PM, Blogger Dave Robison said...

I'm working on my accent. It's the letter "T" and "D" I need to work on.

MO,

What is it about the letters, do you make one sound like the other?

Or do both sound exactly alike?

Can you explain the problem?

And yeah, I seriously want to know.

As a ventriloquist who makes a living from making certain sounding letters sound like other letters in order to speak without moving my lips, and also being someone that grew up with a deep Southern Accent(Think Andy Griffith Show)and managed to rid myself of most of it; I'd like to know your problem.

Dave

 
At 8/15/2005 02:02:00 AM, Blogger Loser said...

Listen to QBlog radio Dave. I have a thick accent ;) I had no idea I had, till I heard it.

QBlog forum helped me improve my writing, qblog radio gonna help my speaking.

If I say T and D sharply, it's fine. If I mix them with the next and previous word, then it is south asian accent.

 
At 8/28/2005 12:09:00 AM, Blogger Loser said...

:) And it’s the liberal media who twists the facts…

I quoted David Duke, and I'm supporting him? I've quoted green left. I don't support them all the time. They're nutty in some areas, IMO. I quoted Al Jazeera. I also quoted Duke. Just because he's a Klansman or whatever, any thing he says can't be discarded. Judge the content on its merit. There’s some evidence to what he said which I quoted. E.g. Israel being responsible for killing of many US navy folks, despite US giving maximum aid to Israel. I don’t agree (with him) that black brain is different than white brain, because it is (scientifically) wrong. (Black brain does know how to barbeque though…..)

Democrats suck too. My post title should be "Americans..." instead of "Republicans....."

 
At 8/29/2005 07:42:00 PM, Blogger Loser said...

He does pull up some interesting stats. I wonder if it's tru or not as he didn't give any URL but here it is:

REALITY CHECK

U.S. Deaths in Iraq by Race
# American Indian or Alaskan Native: 0.91%
# Asian: 1.82%
# Black or African American: 11.01%
# Hispanic or Latino: 11.19%
# Multiple races, pending, or unknown: 1.31%
# Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 1.02%
# White: 73.03%
# Israelis ("America’s greatest ally"): 0.0%
# American Jews: 0.2% — That’s approximately 1/10th of their percentage in the general population!

 
At 10/06/2005 01:57:00 AM, Blogger Loser said...

I agree on David Duke. I read a bit more and he is a total jerk. Don't worry, ppl are attacking him :) Bit extreme but who cares about him?

Completely disagree on Israel. Harboring terrorists? Good one. Israel has attacked American army in Middle East. No? America always turned blind eye on them. Who knows, next decade they are declared as terrorists? Saddam was buddy of US a while back. No?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home