Thursday, November 11, 2004

Project World Improvement

Ok folks, I'll be putting more focus on above mentioned blog in the future than this one. As interesting as Quixtar is, Project World Improvement blog is what I am really really excited about and I have many interesting ideas to write there.

I'll continue to troll around the quixtar related forums and what not.

I also have plans to write an eBook "Upline abuses". I always wanted to write a book before I turn thirty. Two topics I know more about than the average person are Quixtar and WWE. WWE is very open and every body knows what it is. WWE itself keep releasing inside stories etc. That left my experience with Quixtar, or my own "Merchant of Deception" LOS. Its just an idea I had last night. I'll see how it goes.


StumbleUpon Toolbar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home