Thursday, September 30, 2004

Closing this blog

Hello guys, due to some extremely personal reasons, I'll be closing this blog.

Just to let you know, Alticor, Quixtar, Amway, BWW etc. NEVER threatened me. It was my sponsor, who never saw my blog btw and was still very angry. I understand that his threats were as bogus as I threatening any Tom, Dick and Harry from Canadian Army. My closing this blog has absolutely nothing to do with the "threats" or to please my sponsor.

Sorry IBOs, I won't be able to give you retailing tips here. However, I'll be in quixtarBLOG forum.

I have some future plans regarding blogging, but they having nothing to do with Quixtar :)

In a few days, I'll make some last posts, regarding what exactly my sponsor said to me, what should a person do regarding q-issues and as usual, some goofy ones.

StumbleUpon Toolbar

4 Comments:

At 9/30/2004 07:41:00 PM, Blogger Loser said...

Maybe,

But Marc. You have read what AMOs have done to many ppl. Quixtar should be more aggressive towards such issues. They respond to the complains, but do they fix it? I'm observing how they deal with my complain.

 
At 9/30/2004 07:43:00 PM, Blogger Loser said...

And yes I will participate. I want my blog to be neutral...... I don't like the word neutral either. Honest, yes. I'm still juggling with the notion to be non-challant on web due to some personal reasons, but if my blog is around, i'll definitely link you.

 
At 9/30/2004 10:29:00 PM, Blogger David Stone said...

Best wishes to you Imran. I am sorry to hear that you are closing your blog. I have enjoyed your point of view and the unique perspective you bring to so many topics. I hope to hear from you again soon and that you'll be able to resume your journaling activity.

 
At 10/01/2004 12:33:00 AM, Blogger Loser said...

Yup dave, some extremely personal reasons. I'll start another blog, soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home