Loser goes to seminar
Yeah, real one. Not the scam one. I was at Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and Visual Studio 2005 launch tour yesterday, at Toronto Congress Center, with my boss. It was something! Learned a lot and fired up about rocking Dot Net.
I frequently visit Microsoft Seminars. Here are some things to note:
- Free breakfast and lunch
- Free Parking
- Free software, a $2,000 value.
- Free T-shirt, Key Chains, Microsoft stationary, bag, and lots of other stuff.
- Learned actual technical stuff, not some lifestyle videos.
- Developers will learn their software, which will increase current and future sales
- CIOs more aware of ease and flexibility of Dot Net.
- Loyal IBOs, future critics, who will blog about them in not so far future.
- Name of Diamonds showing up in blogs. In a not-so-positive light.