Friday, December 03, 2004

The Grinning Face of Evil

From The Grinning Face of Evil
To succeed in the business of multi-level marketing, you must treat the business opportunity like a religion, the company like its god, and yourself like its prophet and evangelist.

You heard me right. Let me repeat that for those of you sitting there in total disbelief:

To succeed in the business of multi-level marketing, you must treat the business opportunity like a religion, the company like its god, and yourself like its prophet and evangelist.

We will spend this entire weekend discovering and mastering the techniques to build your multi-level marketing cult.

This weekend, figuratively speaking, you will learn how to hunt and herd sheep into your flock. Why would you want to hunt and herd sheep? For the same reason that real shepherds hunt real sheep and herd them into real flocks--to fleece them!

How do they keep them in the flock? Motivation!

Read More

StumbleUpon Toolbar

2 Comments:

At 12/03/2004 11:37:00 PM, Blogger David Stone said...

Nice article Mo.
I am creating a link about this on my blog.
I am curious how you found this item. It is of interest to me that it appears on an Objectivist website.

 
At 12/04/2004 12:38:00 AM, Blogger Loser said...

Uh well I guess Quixtar and amway are the oldest and biggest, so when ppl speak about MLM, they speak about Quixtar.

Replace multi-level marketing to Quixtar / amway, you got truth. As I don't know other MLM are like that or not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home