Saturday, October 02, 2004

Using pseudo-name

Hello folks,

For some personal reasons, and the fact that I have started my own business, I am not very comfortable using my real name here anymore. I am still juggling with the notion of closing this blog. I don't know what to do .... confused.

I am not hiding or any thing. My sponsor and LOS / LOA know about this and have threatened me (confused here, as my sponsor who did that said he hasn’t seen my blog). More to come on that. Alticor just LOVES my blog, as they visit it 2, 3 times a day now. They must have my name and it doesn't take much to track my IBO number via name and find every thing about me. I have also received a call from some one in Q-Canada (more to come on that) so they have my day-time work number as well, which was not in my IBO profile. Point is, I can't hide now. And I don’t want to.

For now on, please address me with my pseudo-name, MO in the comments section. Thanks for understanding.

StumbleUpon Toolbar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home