Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Signed up at Quixtar

Ok folks, enough is enough. Its time to take my future in my hands and go Diamond! That’s right, after all, I gonna be free in 2-5 years! Who gives a rip what's on TV and internet. I am going to spend time with my family. While you, broke loser, will work for someone else for the rest of your life! Thank god not every body will build this business as we need broke people like you to do stuff for us. Stay broke, negative loser! We don't need losers like you amplified by a million bucks in our society.

Lets build this business big and prove dateline wrong, who aired one side of the story. Lets make Jesus, America and God happy by perusing dollar almighty.

D'oh! You found me. Ok I signed up as a client under my good buddy Marc. I know I can shop directly, but I got so much love for online IBOs. I don't know why? Anyways, I do use glister toothpaste, artistry clarifying system and fuel freedom (maybe some vitamin) and sadly, my sponsor is not too happy, I had to buy these items somewhere.

Also, got sick today. Should've been using Nutrilite Echinacea. I still don't understand why they made such a big deal about me sharing my experience? There are already hundreds (more perhaps) of anti-quixtar sites out there. Internet is after all, a stupid bathroom wall. No?

And why is Marc not pissed? He is also an IBO. He offered me to become a client. So Mr. Marc, let me thank you!

By the way I'm not sure if my site is just negative (hey I do give super dooper retailing tips). I know Tuesday has passed, no retailing tip. But honestly, I don't know much! I didn't do much retailing, no time in all the plan showing and oh-so-important seminars. Also I was sick pretty bad last night. Took off today.

And how do I know Marc? quixtarBLOG. IBOs, you gotta take prospecting online. Work at home, save time and take advantage of internet.

StumbleUpon Toolbar

3 Comments:

At 10/16/2004 01:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no body knows what you're talking about, no one knows wtf quixtar is...all your entries require previous knowledge...so hard to understand

 
At 10/16/2004 03:07:00 AM, Blogger Loser said...

You are right dude, only those folks will understand my blog who knows what quixtar is!

 
At 10/01/2007 10:15:00 AM, Blogger Anonymous said...

Hey Imran,

Keep exposing the lies n deceit of Quixtar.

-Pissed-off Ex-IBO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home