Saturday, August 13, 2005

Back to the Blame

Passport, Quixtar and Bashing; What's the relation? Lets see!

If Quixtar is gone, will Passport be successful? No freakin' idea. Haven't seen any data of passport. Can't say how much dateline benefited them for example. In quixtarBLOG forum, passport associates are vanished. MLM Blog removed Quixtar category. And Ty Tribble said
there comes a time when you want to perhaps put the past in the past and move on with other things in your life.
Ty and other passport folks were prolific posters a year ago in quixtarBLOG forum.

Now lets look at the traffic of MLMBlog. It was real high when Quixtar posts were frequent.



300 or so unique hits per day! 9600 / 30 = 320. Then after removing Quixtar related entries, they dropped to 60-70 per day.

Page views were much higher.



Now "Ty is back" on Quixtar. Since mid July. Hits are going up! Back to 100 hits per day. Apparently blogging about Quixtar is good for his blog, hence good for passport. Claim that passport capitalizes on Quixtar fallout is not that off I guess. His site stats proves it. What do you say?

Is it Bad?

Not really!
  • Quality posts! He was after all, in Quixtar and has great insight to offer.
  • He's competition and competitors write about each other.
  • He's in the field and should write about the problems in the industry.
  • It is not a spam like Quixtar's WRTF or Blog-zilla.
  • Its just blogging
Is it good

I don't know. Seeing the trend in the stats, and after declaring he "moved on", I wonder...*cough..motive..cough*

Or may be he got prospected again! That'll even drive Jesus bananas.....

Any ways, his blog is interesting for me again. So I'm happy. How do you feel about it?

StumbleUpon Toolbar

5 Comments:

At 8/18/2005 01:45:00 PM, Blogger Ty Tribble said...

Imran,

I guess I hit the boiling point again. While I stopped posting specifically about Quixtar several months ago, I didn't stop talking about Quixtar with real IBO's on the phone and via email.

Hearing real stories of people that have been scammed brings things a little closer to home. I was a failed Quixtar 4,000 pin spending more money than I was making and once I removed myself from the Q Scam, I was able to turn a profit in MLM within the first month.

 
At 8/18/2005 05:10:00 PM, Blogger Loser said...

As I said Ty, I'm glad. Your posts about Quixtar are engaging and I love it

 
At 8/22/2005 09:28:00 AM, Blogger anti-passport said...

TY Tribble is your passport biz realy making any money and why was Bo Short trying to sell it? Also when you say you failed @ 4000 pin you mean you quit because thats the only way i know to fail is to quit. Tell Bo I thank him for the tape "Its Called Practice" it has helped me alot

 
At 8/23/2005 02:07:00 PM, Blogger Ty Tribble said...

1. I do make money in Passport, but more importantly, the average Passport associate makes money. I'm sure you know that the average Quixtar IBO loses money. That is the difference.

2. Bo Short is not selling Passport. As a matter of fact Passport is about to launch new web sites, new back office features, and new bonus' for associates.

3. A 4,000 pin in Quixtar probably has 20-30 people in his/her group that are losing $150-1000 a month. A "quitter" will save those people a lot of money.

Joke time:

The quickest way to make $10,000 a year in Quixtar is to quit.

 
At 8/23/2005 02:09:00 PM, Blogger Ty Tribble said...

Addendum:

Team profit per IBO numbers are even worse than Quixtar overall.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home